Dining room holds a special place in every home. It is a place where we bond with our family and friends. Lighting and decor of your dining room is very important and can greatly improve the aesthetic statement of your home.
You must take out some time to study the standards you want for your dining room and choose the lighting fixtures that better serve that aesthetical picture. You can keep it simple or create layered crystal elegant chandelier to ramp up the look of the most essential room of your home.
Modern dining room chandelier can become the statement piece of your home. Sofary.com has many designs of statement pieces that you can buy at the lowest price or ask them to customize a designer chandelier that better suits your place.
Dining room lighting fixture ideas
With homes becoming more and more modern and elegant, traditional crystal chandeliers sometimes does not fit perfectly in these places. Here we discuss some creative ideas that can help you in designing your own dining room light fixtures:
- Matte finished fixtures
- Matte is more popular in modern homes.
- It’s more casual in aesthetic appeal.
- Matte is yet not used by majority and thus, will make your lighting fixture more unique.
- Eclectic and Bohemian inspired fixtures
- Better suited to small, cosy dining rooms.
- Use can play with old-world themes or relaxed laid-back themes with a bit customization.
- Massive fixtures
- Use mini lighting fixtures to make a massive one or install a single large scale fixture to give your dining room a statement visual appeal.
- You can go bold with large scale fixtures.
- You can use in dining rooms with minimum decors and lightings and make the chandelier one single statement piece.
- Handmade ceramic fixtures
- Ceramics are back in trend.
- They give your place a personality of its own.
- With simple and classic designs, ceramic lighting is stylish and gives your room a more formal appeal.
- Ceramic lighting can be exotic and at the same time more affordable.
- Mix and match to create your own style
- Break monotony of symmetry and layer different pieces to set a different mood.
- You can either mix different designs in similar colour hues or you can choose the design to be identical while playing with colours and textures.
- The key point is to make all the light fixtures look harmoniously enhancing each other’s appeal.
- Go rustic
- Rustic is all about not being perfect.
- An unfinished, reclaimed element of light fixtures complements modern furniture perfectly.
- Go simple and minimalistic
- Simple and minimal is timeless.
- It goes well with subtle environment.
- Pendant lighting fixtures works well here.
Go raw or create a giant crystal layered chandelier, create a more rustic exposed feel or a more sophisticated minimalistic appeal. Give your dining room life with creative lighting fixtures. Let the lighting of the dining room speak on your behalf the taste of your personality and mood.